KG 2.2's - $80 Chicagoland

The History Kid

I talked to him yesterday, they are nice bookshelfs   I gave a pair each to my GF kids for their bedrooms and 2 pairs to an old friend from Mexico who cant afford them. Setting them up with AVRs and CD players to give them decent starter systems was cool. I was thinking of picking these up, stripping them down and refinishing them. It works pretty well. IBIZ, if you want them, I'm about 30 minutes away and headed that way on Wednesday anyway. Let me know

Mark

• Like 1

If you want them Mark, go for it.

I don't really have a way to get them over to me right now...I just keep having to deal with one thing after another. :lol:

The only use I'd have for them is to either weather proof them, or to resell them. So yeah, if you've got a good home for them, I'd rather you take them.

I'll think on it - I have wanted to test the waters with the KG line a bit.

While I'm thinking though...fair game if anyone else wants them.

Ibiza

I picked up the 2.2 tonight. Very nice condition, if you want them I can hold them or send them out FedEx or USPS snail mail. He stayed at $80, so 80 + shipping. If you don't want them, I'm trying to get out of last weekends doghouse, so she will have new kitchen music

Mark