FS or Trade: RS7s and RC7 $1,000,000 - OBO

Woofers and Tweeters

I have a different system for HT, so someone else should be enjoying these. They aren't in perfect condition, but they're not beaters either. They are in the exact condition as when I got the a couple of years ago. On the RS7s, there are a few chew places and the edges are pealing open just a little. The couple of dings are what they are, but the pealed edges look like they can be re-glued very easily. The RC7 could use a touch-up paint job, but nothing too bad on it. All the grills are in good shape. I'm sure that I could fluff them up and ask top price, but I'm not going to.

RS7s -  <Edit> Sold pending payment

RC7 -  <Edit> Sold pending payment 

$500 package deal.

Prices are OBO and anyone can post or PM me with an offer.   

Trade/partial trade for green paper with Ben Franklin's, or dead president's pictures, Cornwall, Chorus II, RB75, an old school amp / receiver made by Marantz, Sansui or something similar.  

<edit> Shipping: I am in the central Kentucky area and can help get these to you by way of dropping them off at a shipping store (ex: UPS), hand them off to someone in the Klipsch Caravan, meet in a WalMart parking lot in this area, or you can come by to listen to them.   

post-56159-0-29760000-1423935340_thumb.jpost-56159-0-33560000-1423935365_thumb.jpost-56159-0-48760000-1423935387_thumb.j

Edited by jweber
  • Like 1

FS or Trade: RS7s and RC7 $1,000,000 - OBO

I will trade you one slightly bruised RC-64 that I picked up from UPS. :o

You're right, Earl.

ALERT

If someone has an inside person with UPS, there is / was a slightly damaged RC64 in the claims warehouse...somewhere.

I have a few PMs. Scouts Honor on the order in which who was first.

Thanks 

RS7s sold pending payment

RC7 sold pending payment

Edited by jweber