Looking to buy alto sax

USNRET

Call me tomorrow. I'm the part-owner, technician, and manager of a local music store with 18 years of experience. We buy, re-condition and sell used instruments. I can get you set up with what you need, or at least help you find the right deal.

-Chad

517-442-5006

Nice! Will do.

Terrific offer, Chad.  :emotion-21:

+++

I'm a fan of buying used, but name brand quality instruments, like a Yamaha, Selmer, King, Conn and I'm sure others.  The reason is that even though you will pay a little more for it now, you will recoup your money later and you might even make a little money.

I bought my son a used Yamaha Xeno pro trumpet in his HS days for $1100, and after he used the trumpet for two years and gave up playing after HS, I sold it for $1400.

Yep, we took a leap of faith and bought Jeffrey a $2000 Yamaha clarinet 4 years ago as his first instrument. He's been in the honors band cycling between 1st to 3rd chair with eight clarinet players. I swear it's because of the chick he "likes" and refuses to out play her. As a second instrument I want to see his commitment before laying out the bucks.

Edited by USNRET