Time Life Classical Music-Great Men of Music

Jim

I wanted to see if anyone is interested in some vinyl.

In my business, I do property management/maintenance on bank owned properties, or properties where the bank is taking the house back from the homeowner. I come across things that in the past I just threw out. I am however starting to rethink that and will from time to time offer up things I come across.

I have a a bunch of Classical Music from Time Life that may be of interest to a few. There are 7 sets of records with 3-5 in each box from different composers, Schubert, Moozart, Haydin, Brahms, Bartok, Rachmaninoff,Stravinsky,Tchaikovsky, and Hayden Symphony-The Orchestra of Naples conducted by Denis Vaughan. There is also a Zappa- Thing-Fish. Each composer has his own box set. The covers are not in the greatest shape, I would say G-, but the records are NM NM-. If anyone is interested PM to discuss. I will post photos of the covers soon.

post-59264-0-32740000-1426021761_thumb.j

post-59264-0-91300000-1426021785_thumb.j

post-59264-0-41020000-1426021797_thumb.j

post-59264-0-07580000-1426021811_thumb.j

post-59264-0-99300000-1426021852_thumb.j

Edited by Jim

Dave,

I'm not familiar with their pressings and not a fan of classical, but figure if someone wants it and doesn't mind used, I have it. I'm not looking to get rich with crazy pricing, don't even know what they are really worth, so someone go ahead and take advantage of me.

I'm just getting back into records, so I have an eye out for stuff new, used, found. Doesn't matter for me.  As long as it's in NM for me I'm fine with it.

Jim