OMG..OMFG....Khorns obtained!

Eddie 500

Congrats !! Love Khorns. What is KB WO though ? Is that oiled walnut ? 

Bryant

KB WO = Klipschorn 'B' style (with collar) Oiled Walnut.

IMO, the best looking Klipschorn.

Ah yes. I forgot in 06 or so, they removed the collar. My Ks are oak. I think they look just ok, but my center (Belle) looks great in oak and it is certainly the prevalent speaker as far as being most visible it in the room. I think the oak contrasts beautifully with the black panels. Tough to find matching surrounds though.  >:

Anyway..... not trying to take over the thread......... 

Pictures look great !! Congrats on the new khorns !! You now have a set of the best speakers ever made. ^___^

Bryant

"Best speakers ever made" has crossed my mind while enjoying the magical sounds emanating from them.

Certainly the best speakers (and most expensive) that I've ever owned.

Next I'm gonna treat em with some Formbys Lemon Oil and/or Watco Rejuvinating Oil to make em really "pop". Ive tried either on the rear of the top hats and they both make the walnut look sweeter......and I know about the oily rags

Now that Ive been enjoying these behemoths for the last few days I wonder why I waited soooo long to get a pair.

My local music/vinyl/cd store has had an sudden uptick in sales as of late and I'm enjoying music all over again.

I contemplated some Cornscalas and Cornwalls for about one year and almost pulled the trigger w/Crites but am so glad I held out. Cornscals/Cornwalls are nice but are in a different league than the Khorns.....just MHO and ymmv.

Anyone contemplating the either/or like me..........Go for the Klipschorns and you wont be sorry

• Like 1

Now that Ive been enjoying these behemoths for the last few days I wonder why I waited soooo long to get a pair.

My local music/vinyl/cd store has had an sudden uptick in sales as of late and I'm enjoying music all over again.

I contemplated some Cornscalas and Cornwalls for about one year and almost pulled the trigger w/Crites but am so glad I held out. Cornscals/Cornwalls are nice but are in a different league than the Khorns.....just MHO and ymmv.

Anyone contemplating the either/or like me..........Go for the Klipschorns and you wont be sorry

You are absolutely correct.

Klipschorns, new or used, are one of the few great deals around.

Guest Steven1963

You have officially been bitten. And so the journey begins...

• Like 1