Scott Type 299 Amplifier for Sale--SOLD

Simitavi

WELL, I'M JUST NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY JIM.  SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE IN FINDING MY WAY BETWEEN PM'S AND PUBLIC NOTES....

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BAD SITUATION WITH ANOTHER LOCAL....AND THAT IT REALLY BOTHERED YOU.  ALSO SOUNDS LIKE YOU THOUGHT I WAS TRYING TO START A BIDDING WAR...NO, I WAS NOT...JUST TRYING TO GET ALL THIS STUFF STRAIGHTEND OUT.

IT TOO BAD YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO FORGIVE MY FAUX PAS AND ACCEPT MY APOLOGY....MY BASEMENT LOOKS LIKE BEST BUY RIGHT NOW...SORT OF CRAZY.  I THINK YOU MIGHT ENJOY A TOUR.

I AM ALWAYS UP FOR PEACE MAKING....THEREFORE I THROW OUT THE OLIVE BRANCH...WHETHER YOU WISH TO BUY ANYTHING FROM ME OR NOT...

BILL

• Like 1

Where does everyone come at me as if I'm crucifying him? I did not say anything negative about him personally. And if everyone reads my comments they will see this. I told him GLWS, and just said no problem with his comment above. So why the continuous comments? I said my piece, moved on, and "accepted" his peace offering. So what is the issue?