Industrial LaScalas

eth2

Based on your expert advice, I offered $1,250. We will see. The seller is in Florida this week and says he will get back to me on Friday. I want a pair I can transport around with trashing. I would never have moved my other LS's as they are just not meant to be moved.

Yes, my max pricing on ANY 30+ year old Scalla would be NO more than $1250 and i pick up, a tad more meeting me half way.

Between regular Scallas and Splits, hands down, splits.

For us old guys there is no better critter to move around without effort.

But they don't go too well with the living room furniture.

• Like 3

Bc I saw what was said before I posted that; but, I do think that is a fair (good) offer/price.

As an OWNER of splits i could see someone saying that, however the Real Reality IS, they are 30+ years old, there are thousands out there and a pair or more on the CL everyday for less than a grand.

It is what it is.

• Like 2

Again the Reality is, Scallas are everywhere, and at 30+ years old i think they will be very available from now on.

two speakers iv noticed over the years that dominate availabilty, are Hearseis and Scallas.

Khorns, Jubes, MCM, MWMs is a sellers/buyers market, kind of hard to find.

• Like 1

Is the wall thickness the same for regular and Industrial LS's?

In my case "No" the Splits were built like a Brick-hithouse.

If i ever buy Scallas again they WILL be splits, much easier to handle and work on also.

Splits are for sure much easier to work with and the way I went. Stopped doing gigs a long time ago really like having the separate cabs.

• Like 1