Marantz 2252b for sale-SOLD

alexg5775

Vintage Marantz 2252b receiver. Some lamps are out, only imperfection on unit i know of. Unit is 100% original, no work done on unit. Unit sounds and looks great. Face place is MINT i would say, everything works 100% as is should. This unit was previously owned by Willland and finallygotmyheresies. It has been rack mounted since, never used or abused, and taken good care of. Sweet famous marantz warm sound.  Pm me and we can speak on phone if you wish. 305-335-4796 

As said like on other equipment i have for sale, i might be willing to drive up to Orlando to make transaction happen.

Alex

post-31857-0-08000000-1429119848_thumb.j

Edited by alexg5775

This unit was previously owned by Willland

Now you are holding her for ransom? :o   And to think I thought she just ran away from home. :unsure:  ;)  :D

I can vouch for this beauty.  When I was fortunate to own this 2252B, it had the pleasure of driving Heresys, Heresy II's, Quartets, fortes, RB-5's, RB-35's, and even a pair of Polk Audio RT-25i's.  All sounded great and conveyed that rich warmness these 70's Marantz receivers are known for.

Alex, good luck with your sale.

Bill