Two pair of Horns in Utah

billybobg

Guest Steven1963

The first set are 'C's and plain Birch. Not my favorite.  His setup looks peculiar in that one speaker is next to the front door at the entry and the other isn't tight into the corner. I deduce he doesn't deserve to have them and should sell them. I think his price is outrageous, but fine with me since it just serves to increase the value of mine.

The 2nd set looks fabulous. Ditto the price, just not as much.  Neither set lists the year of birth.

Nothing more than my 2 cents.

The first set are 'C's and plain Birch. Not my favorite.  His setup looks peculiar in that one speaker is next to the front door at the entry and the other isn't tight into the corner. I deduce he doesn't deserve to have them and should sell them. I think his price is outrageous, but fine with me since it just serves to increase the value of mine.

The 2nd set looks fabulous. Ditto the price, just not as much.  Neither set lists the year of birth.

All I will say to your comments is WOW!!

Guest Steven1963

Somebody recognizes great insight!  You're welcome. :P

Somebody recognizes great insight!  You're welcome. :P

I dont care for the pricing either, but they can ask for anything they want. The 2nd pair looks awsome IMO,

I was referring to your overwhelming knowledge . You DO KNOW you can seal the base bins and have a false corner. dont you? 

"I deduce he doesn't deserve to have them and should sell them"

Who made you the Great Keeper of the Khorn? And after celebrating your 1st year on the forum last month!

My reaction of WOW was in regards to your total arrogance. maybe you need to change your avatar back to the baby with the cans on.

Nothing more than my 2 cents

Mark

Edited by ZEUS121996
  • Like 1