FS: 1985 walnut Klipschorns w/original docs

mshmsh5000

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been enjoying music on these Klipschorns since my father brought them home (new) in 1985:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/251960907171

I've copied the eBay listing description below.

He passed away last year, and I'm helping my mother sell them. I'm happy to answer any questions!

The speakers live in southeastern Massachusetts.

Thanks,

Matt

For sale by the original owner of these 1985 beauties. Only moved once in thirty years! A small chip in the walnut veneer on the left side of the right speaker, otherwise in great shape. 

Still sound fantastic. You haven't heard your vinyl until you've heard it on the incredibly efficient Klipschorns.

All original drivers, parts, internal cabling.

Consecutive serial numbers
  • Left top: 8512432

• Right bottom: 8512433

• Right top: 8512434

• Left bottom: 8512435

Original receipt and documentation

Pretend you were cool enough to have bought these in 1985! You'll get the original receipt, manual, and a Klipsch newsletter about corner mounting.

These speakers are for local pickup only in southeastern Massachusetts. If you need to ship, we will work with a shipper of your choice, but we assume no responsibility for the shipment or packaging. 

Please ask any questions you have prior to purchase. I'm happy to show more photos, etc.

post-61221-0-39780000-1431697082_thumb.j

post-61221-0-83740000-1431697090_thumb.j

Guest Steven1963

Matt, if I lived closer to you, I would jump on these in a second.....my opinion is that you are not asking enough!!  Minimum 2K in that condition.....

Earl? Is that you?

• Like 1