Annoying Commercial

Tarheel

Watching CNBC week days there is a commercial showing four people all talking at the same time right in the face of someone just waking up and following him through the day.  Either me or the lady friend grab the remote to mute the sound each time it plays.  It is so annoying I have gone as far as looking for an email address to write the company but have yet to find one.  This advertising really grates on the nerves Invesco and could not be good for business. 

My rant of the day :mellow:

• Like 1

Tell them you've found 10,000 people that will buy 1/10 share (and only 1/10 share) of their stock. Quarterly, Invesco will have to send out statements and prospectives to each of those 10,000 share holders that will cost more in printing and mailing costs than the share is worth.

• Like 2

Guest Steven1963

Watching CNBC week days there is a commercial showing four people all talking at the same time right in the face of someone just waking up and following him through the day.  Either me or the lady friend grab the remote to mute the sound each time it plays.  It is so annoying I have gone as far as looking for an email address to write the company but have yet to find one.  This advertising really grates on the nerves Invesco and could not be good for business. 

My rant of the day :mellow:

Turn your T.V. off. For good. You'll save money and feel better mentally.

• Like 1