NLFS

Rhetor

Great price.

We'll try to keep "bumping" you to the top so someone from here gets those nice speakers before Monday.  B)

Thanks, Dave.... I can move them, but I have gone all Heritage for the new house. Just thought someone might like them before they relocate. Thanks for the bump!

What state are they going to on Monday? Maybe someone at the destination would be interested...

If I have to move them, they will not be for sale; that is why I have priced them the way I have for a possible quick sale.

What are you doing moving? I thought you already moved...

Bruce

Had not moved yet....

KY is calling....got to go where the work is...still a good 15 years from retirement. :-). And now I will only be 2 1/2 hours from my 8-year-old grandson and 3 hours from my 78-year-old mother who got better here over the winter...thought we would lose her, but thankfully did not.

Hope all is well with you, Bruce.

In other good news.... all of the Heritage speakers are making the move! Load up starts tomorrow.

Thanks for checking in to the thread.

Billy

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 1

Happy Father's Day!

I hope your speakers sell if that is what you want.  It's still not too late I hope for someone to get a great deal on some vintage speakers.

Thank you. It is a happy Father's Day. My daughter is here for the day to help pack. A great Father's Day gift !

Speakers are still for sale until I load them up at 9 o'clock in the morning tomorrow. I thought someone might get them for Father's Day. I am not sad if I have to take them with me. They will just go in Speakers are still for sale until I load them up at 9 o'clock in the morning tomorrow. I thought someone might get them for Father's Day. I am not sad if I have to take them with me. They will just go in Storage until I figure out what to do with them some day in the future.