vintage NOS tubes for sale

joessportster

Tubes

1, 1X NOS Western Electric, JW2C51/396A 1952 vintage played in my Havana under 1 hour to test no noise sounds fantastic

2, 1X NOS Western Electric, JW2C51/396A 1952 vintage played in my Havana under 1 hour to test no noise sounds fantastic

3, 1X Raytheon 5670, 1960's vintage, Grey plate windmill getter NOS under 2 hours in the Havana No Noise, sounds great

4, 1X NOS GE jg5670, 1956 date code, triple star plate. played approx 2 hours in Havana no noise sounds great

5, 1X NOS RCA JRC5670, 1954 date code round disc getter red lableagain played about 2 hours in Havana, with no noise and great sounding

6, 1X 6ak5, pulled from Vintage rca amp ??

7, 2X 12AU6 / E6A sylvania pulled from Vintage RCA Amp ??

8, 2X  9 pin ? pulled from vintage RCA amp

Selling all 10 tubes for the price of the Western Electrics, sold the Havana so no longer need these, The WE keep climbing in value, 

and the rest of the 5670 are pretty highly regarded,  125.00 shipped and insured via priority mail

NO PAYPAL<  accept check or money orders if we have dealt before or you are a long standing member here on the forums I will ship immediately

tubes that were pulled from the amp have no guarantees consider them give mes, I will guarantee the 5670 / 396a to not be DOA
Edited by joessportster