FS: Cornwalls (1979)

fastnee

I am the second owner of a pair of very nice Cornwall speakers (1979 manufacture), which were used as the fronts in my former home theater, one as a rear surround (I needed somewhere to put it!) with some Heresys. I moved to a new house, which lacks the space for a home theater, and thus any space for the Cornwalls. So, here they are:

C-BR, 19Txxx (consecutive serial numbers)
The one that I used as the center channel in my system has the Crites CT125 tweeter, new capacitors and gasket. I still have the original tweeter, which is included. The other speaker in this pair has no changes, but hasn't been used for anything other than rear surround duty. 

They are not perfect cosmetically, but they are are in very nice shape, as you can tell from the pics. I am asking $900. Speakers are currently resting in their original boxes!.

Local pickup here in Las Vegas preferred, but if buyer can arrange for shipping I may be able to get them to a shipper (negotiable).

The pictures were taken just before I boxed them up. 

Pic 3.JPG

Pic 4.JPG

speakers.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

For that kind of money i dont think your going to have a problem unloading them. there are members in Vegas, including my son who im NOT going to tell.

One member of the family is quite enough with the Klipsch adiction.

GLWS, check back and bump this thread once in a wile.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...