Furious7....my new BD Demo

Youthman

• Moderators

I've been anticipating Furious7 on BD since my son and I saw it in the theater.  It was awesome to have the third RSW-15 during the movie.  I REALLY enjoyed the film for many reasons I previously posted about when the movie hit the theaters.  If you haven't seen it, it will definitely give your subs PLENTY of LFE to show off your system. 

The trio of RSW-15's easily pressurized the room and brought lots of smiles during the movie.  I just wish the RSW-15 would reach below 19Hz because with the many "drops" during the movie, I'm sure there are plenty of scenes that have frequencies below 19Hz.

• Like 2

My pre-order has shipped, hopefully it will be here by the weekend. I have thoroughly enjoyed & have watched every installment in the franchise. So looking forward to finally watching Furious 7. With movies.... I don't go to the Cinema, I don't watch trailers or clips & I even try to avoid learning of the cast members & storylines. That insures my first viewing (at home) is as fresh as possible & I get to watch the movie unfold & see the full cast get revealed in my HT. Can't wait !!

• Like 1