It's only October...

rebuy

Roctober is actually spelled Rocktober.

"I Got Blisters On MY Fingers!!!!!!!!!"

Isn't that from the beetles?

Yeah from the really uglylier than the others one, whose inability to keep a beat led to so many retakes on their recordings his pinkies got sore.

It's actually a great rock-and-roll line.  To bad the band he was in had no idea about how to rock and roll.

I was at Lowes today and almost took a picture to post on the forum.  Lowes is loaded with those huge Christmas lawn decorations.  It seems a bit ridiculous to have all that stuff out this early.  :angry:

+++

Official Thread Drift:  The reason I was at Lowes is because I am looking for a solution to ground moles which have destroyed my front lawn.  For two weeks now I've been trying to drive them away with Castor oil based products but they are just digging further down deep.  I've failed so completely, using dynamite right now doesn't sound crazy.  Any recommendations?

Iv been building "Devices" for years for my farmer Bud's.

You Dig one hole 1'.5" deep, right in the middle of the affected area, this will cover a 25+ yard radius plus some.

You bury my device, make a little slot for the wire from the hole to where you will plug it in, can be 12V/24? or even 110V.

Simply a one gallon coffee can, motor mounted on bracket inside, small counterweight, such as a shaft coupling with an extra long screw in one of the threaded holes, idea is to set up a Small Vibration.

In less than 24 Hrs you will see NO MORE CRITTERS, they do not like the Vibes.

Keep the counterweight Vibration small (Bearings will last longer)

2000Rpm motor + or -, and like i said any voltage, i use 12/24 most of the time.

Bolt the hell out of the motor, lock nuts, this thing will eat it's self up in a few month anyway.

Shockingly, I would have to agree with Mark.  They definitely don't like vibrations.  I have seen solar powered spikes  that you can put into your lawn that vibrate as well.  Have not tried them, but seems reasonable.  I also tried the poison worms (be careful if you have cats, dogs or kids), the poison smoke bombs (not sure if they worked but it sure was fun), and only really had a marginal amount of success with any of them.  One or two can look like they are 50, so if you can get them with one of those spiky death traps (which sometimes work), you can reduce the damage pretty quickly.  I would ask your neighbors or friends if they have any of the traps and borrow them.

• Like 1