Klipschorns new ones... & what amp or receiver ?

adqrip

• 2 weeks later...

I have a brand new set of 2015 Klipschorns that I bought in January. They are serial number one and two for this year! I pre-amp them with a Yamaha RX-V2500 receiver. They are connected to a set of Emotiva XPA-1L mono-blocks that I run Class A for music and A/B for movies. I tried a Dynaco ST-70 tube, a Harmon Kardon Citation V tube amp. I prefer the solid state mono-blocks.

• Like 1

Is a 21 foot wide, by 14 foot deep living room big enough for 2 way Jubes ? I only see the 3 way Jubes available, how does one purchase the 2 way and find out the cost ? Thanks... 

I think width is your friend.  My room is essentially the same size however I have to use the narrow dimension.  Bigger room would be better or a wider (in your case) would be better.  For me, it works fine.

To buy a pair you can contact Panecea Engineering or American Cinema.  I don't remember any names, others might.  Tell them what you want, give them your credit card number and wait for the truck to appear in your driveway.  By the way, I bought mine through American and at the time, that was the only way to do it.  JW (Panecea) has since become a dealer and but for some health issues at one time, was an active poster here.  Very nice & straight shooting guy who wants to build his dealership (and has done some nice deals for some folks)

Panecea: http://panaceaengineering.com/portfolio/klipsch-cinema-speakers/

American Cinema: http://www.cinequip.com/