selling cornwalls

ricktate

i might have to sell my cornwall 2 ...would like to have them picked up im in k.c.mo.area,,,,,doctor bills for my twinn boys and economy taking toll on me so anyone in area interested i would rate them a 9 but im very picky so some might say a 10... they are nice .phone is 816-331-0143 if you want to look at them...thanks rick...i work 4-12 so call during day

Seems high to me unless they are exotic woood or could pass as new in sound and especially cabinet condition but I'm just using ebay data from my recent shopping experience. Check ebay for recently closed auctions and two auctions that are active. I would think you should be able to buy them in outstanding operational condition but with some slight cabinet wear for closer to $1K. Shipping on one auction is only $80...there seems to be a variety of shipping options and freight costs. According to the freight calculator on an Belle auction it would cost me $390 to get Belles half-way across the US.

The opportunity to buy locally would be of value since you can hear them and see the cabinet condition and not have to pay first and risk not getting satifactory delivery. For $1400 I would want rare wood or like new condition.

The La Scalas are available in the $1k or under price range, too if your not picky on the cabinet wear. Mint cabinet and especially exotic wood is a premium cost.

I bought the $860 Cornwalls on ebay which are in my city...no shipping costs.