Best Buy's Black Friday Sale is now LIVE

Mighty Favog

So there is a tablet that I've been eye-balling and waiting for Thanksgiving morning to try and order it on line.

This morning I was just poking around on their sight looking at the tablet and their sale price is already listed!

Should be here by Nov. 24th.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/black-friday/pcmcat225600050002.c?id=pcmcat225600050002&ref=P10T12R102&loc=BODY&CampaignID=762152&SubscriberID=36071414&eut=24066597

Edited by Mighty Favog

I was at Sam's Club last night, where I was handed a flyer for the PRE Black Friday sale.

All I know is I will spend hours of my time reading reviews and researching ways to save ten bucks on a tool for my son's Christmas gift.  :wacko:

• Like 2

My Xbox 360 gave out on me this week. Was kind of bummed. I considered getting an Xbox One - but realized that I'd be getting it for virtually no reason. I'd go from having a gaming system I can't use because it won't load the games, to having a gaming system with no games. Big whoop. Everyone's trying to get me to get one on Black Friday...I'm just not feeling it. That's $300 I could use on the B-set speakers for the garage, or the new gear for the office, the second sub for my main system or...God forbid student loans. :lol: