What speaker stands for Palladium P17-b?

joeinid

Thank you very much for the welcome!

Everyone here has been superb. Thank you for making me feel at home.

I've loved Klipsch forever, had RB-5's many years ago, had and sold Cornwall III's (I am sorry that I did). And now can't get enough.

I'm not sure I welcomed you yet to the forum, but you're off to a great start.

Edited by joeinid

I've wanted one for almost 2 years, but was too chicken to buy it. I think I'll be able to get one in a few months if everything works out.

The Palladiums set me back a little now, but I'd love to use the A-S3000 to drive them. I hope it's not replaced just after I get one.

I had a Yamaha R-2000 in college, gave it to a friend, and love the looks and great reviews on the sound.

Joe,

We were both posting over on Audiogon.  Are you getting that Yamaha A-S3000 to drive your Palladiums?

Bill

Edited by joeinid

I've wanted one for almost 2 years. I think I'll be able to get one in a few months if everything works out.   The Palladiums set me back a little now, but I'd love to use the A-S3000 to drive them.

If the A-S3000 drives the P-17B's anywhere close to as well as the A-S1000 drives my RB-75's, you are in for a treat.  I am looking hard at the new model A-S1100 in silver with the meters like the 2100.  The 3000 is a little too rich for my blood but I would not have a problem if I had to "settle" for the 1100 or even 2100 if the price drops some more.

Bill