Slowly getting there!

AdamITR

So first off, wife is ready to kill me, lol!  My small room has gone through multiple changes.  From 2ch, to a mini HT setup.  I recently acquired a Toshiba TDP-MT200 DLP projector.  Yes, it’s older, but was well regarded in the day.  So I’m going to give it a try … even in my small room :).  Why not :).

So the setup is:

Visual:

Toshiba TDP-MT200 DLP Projector

DIY Projector Screen / Epson Fabric (building now)

Sony BD Player

Apple TV

Mac Mini (Media Server)

Sound:

Sony STR-DA5ES A/V Receiver

Klipsch RSX5 Speakers

Klipsch RCX4 Center Speaker

Atlantic Technology 262 Subwoofer

I’m building the screen now.  Because of the room size, it’s not that large, but better than my old 32” TV.  The pictures show the frame, and I will be covering it with Epson screen material from another screen that I have.  I plan to shelf mount the projector on the back wall, and place the components on a stand next to my chair.  I was doing some testing when the photos were taken.  

It’s going to be a bit difficult, because of room size, to have my recliner perfectly centered in front of the screen, but I’ll do my best.

I also just mounted the surrounds, so my plan is to finish the screen and do some wiring tomorrow.

Pics coming Soon (was over bandwidth limit)

Edited by AdamITR
  • Like 1