Klipsch RB-75 front plate

opusk2k9

I know this is a LONG shot, however does anyone out there have a plastic front plate (includes the port and horn) for a RB-75 speaker?

The seller took a minimalist approach to packing and FedEx must have dropped the box hard and snapped the driver off the horn at the throat.

I called Klipsch and they don't have any.  A shot in the dark, but my best hope is here.

There were other more cosmetic issues (dinged wood and a little dent in a woofer), but the main thing is the horn.

Speaker exchange does have a replacement woofer for $58.

I can attempt a repair, but need to hear back from FedEx before trying that.

Thank you.

Man, that is some tough luck. :o  :angry:

If it were me, I would return for full refund and wait(patiently) for another pair to pop up.

If you are fortunate enough to find a front baffle to replace broken one, that is great.  I would seriously negotiate with seller for partial refund.  At or near $175.00 should suffice for repair and $50.00 for trouble.

Bill

• Moderators

It frustrates me when people do not pack speakers the way I pack them (I know willland does the same).  Over pack the mess out of it so that if fedex placed it on the top of their truck and forgot about it, when it bounced, it would still survive.