Got my RS-3's!!!!

Orange Peel

Well, today Doug and I went to Jim Kinney's house (jtkinney on this board) and listened to his setup, wonderful sounding K-horns! Man those are huge speakers!! Smile.gif I listened to the RS-3's I was looking to buy from him, so I got them and in great shape I must add! He has some SF-2's, RC-3 and KSW10's that he's looking to get rid of too. All his equipement is in perfect condition, so if you buy anything from him, you're going to be getting "like new" stuff.

Jim's a great guy, we spent about 1 1/2 hours talking and listening to music, man I love those K-horns, can I come over again? Wink.gif It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife, and children, Scotty had a great time, as you could tell by him not wanting to leave Smile.gif

I think Doug's kicking himself for not getting them when he had the chance! Wink.gif Huh Doug? Don't lie! hehe I wish I had the money to buy the rest of Jim's stuff he's selling, I would love to have more Klipsch stuff!!!!

I hooked the RS-3's up when I got home, they sound great, now I'm not missing parts of the movies anymore! It sure does feel good to have a 5.1 system again! Now all I need is my new HK AVR 320 and I will be happy, atleast for a couple weeks before I have to buy something else Smile.gif

------------------

Scottc>s>

devil.gif

Goldsmithc>s>

Home Theatre:s>

Klipsch RF-3's (Front Mains)c>

Klipsch RC-3 (Center)c>

Klipsch RS-3's (Rear Surrounds)c>

Polk Audio PSW650 subc>

Harman Kardon AVR-125c>

Mitsubishi 60" Big Screen VS-60609c>

Sony DVD DVP-S530Dc>

This message has been edited by Orange Peel on 08-24-2002 at 09:23 PM

Yes, it was a good time. Jim got a great deal on those K-Horns. And, actually, I'm kicking myself for not having a house that can accomodate K-Horns -- if I did, I'd have never posted that For Sale ad that Jim bought them from (LOL)!!

However, Jim, I do think those LAS just aren't going to work as your surrounds, and I'm sure your wife would agree. Why not just get rid of them to, oh, say, Scottsdale?

Doug

------------------

My System

Scott, you and Scotty can come back anytime, glad you enjoyed it, I did to. I need to go take pictures of the other speakers and post them later today.

Doug, maybe I can return the favor the next items I find forsale before you see them. Sorry the Scalas are staying in Tempe, she said I can keep them both.

------------------

Jim

Family Room:

1978 Klipschorns (mains), SF'2's (center), 1979 La Scalas (rear surrounds), RC-3 Rear Center, KSW-10 Subs (pair)

Yamaha RX-V1 Reciever, Yamaha CDC-655 CD Player, Toshiba SD-1200 DVD, Toshiba TN50X81 50" HDTV

Bedroom:

Yamaha RX-V590, SF-1's Mainsc>s>