SOLD: 15" MacBook Pro

Thaddeus Smith

This is a mid 2009 model with 4GB of RAM, 2.53 GHz Core 2 Duo CPU, and 250GB hard drive. Two power supplies are included.

It has a couple of corner dings and the bottom cover was spray painted with bed liner material after the little rubber feet fell off. Overall it's in good condition for the age and still runs well with the latest version of OS X. The hard drives are still use replaceable in this model, so you could install an SSD hard drive and upgrade to 8GB of memory for a solid performance boost.

This is still suited for daily use or an excellent platform for music playback only.

$300 shipped and paypal'd.

DSCF0434.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

DSCF0436.jpg

DSCF0437.jpg

DSCF0438.jpg

info1.png

info2.png

Edited by Thaddeus Smith

• 2 weeks later...

what a pleasure this transaction was...from the initial questions to the quick responses and the deal as well as the execution...the MacBook Pro just arrived...it has taken me about 20 minutes to get it mostly up to speed and I am typing this on it right now.

The MacBook Pro arrived in what appears to me better condition than the pics led on and they were good enough to make me buy this...my first laptop although I have worked with them in the past...

Packed well and shipped fast...

Thanks so much!

Bill

Edited by silversport