Klipsch RF 7 Static

Heavymetalhead7

Im having this weird problem when i use the receiver remote to change the volume up and down I've tried this on 2 different receivers btw i hear this weird popping in both speakers ive also changed the wires twice is this normal? Im also experiencing this weird static on occasion it will literally pop up whenever it feels like no time table just literally out of nowhere. How would a warranty work on speakers this big the static is driving me nuts.  

Sounds like you have some electrical issues or the receivers have some issues.  Popping can be something like lights or refrigerator turning off and on that you wouldn't think of.  A good power source with isolation transformer typically works wonders.  You also don't say what else is on this circuit.  That may have a bearing on the problem.

The RF7s will not typically do anything like you say, particularly both. Super rare.  The remote usage also indicates something picking this up (subwoofer) something....

Anything that is wired into the same circuit can cause noise - sadly.  All you can do is try to isolate it down.  That's why I said a power conditioner may work (specifically with isolation transformer if possible).  No guaranty since you have to find the offender to work to resolve it.  And yes, it isn't the speakers :-)

This is why people run dedicated circuits to their audio systems.  Cleaner power.

By circuit you mean like something in the kitchen could affect something in the living room? Is it weird that no matter what the popping and static always comes out of the right speaker no matter what I do. It's also a lot more noticeable on Netflix and other streaming services. Last but not least I can hear the same volume static when I plug my headphones directly into the receiver any ideas why if I were to move everything in a new room away from all other electronics would that help?

You've done a good job addressing the problem by switching the avr and the speakers and the wires. 

Even with the other reciever did it just come out of one channel? 

It sounds there may be multiple problems, or an odd one that is hard to locate - captain obvious lol.

take a look on ebay for panamax 4300 pm.  I just got one in excellent used conditon delivered for $92.  I have seen them go for as low as $60 and as high as $250 new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4CZPa5VhI

ok ive tried literally everything you can imagine unplugged the entire house literally the entire house everything but the receiver and it still staticed  when adjusting volume. im going to the buy the panamax see if that changes anything but then should i call a electrician to rewire my house will that make an improvement what would i tell him i need done exactly any help here would be great i mean im clueless and have tried everything you can imagine. Should i buy a new receiver i mean i just dont know what to do any tips before i go insane lol.