FS: Antique Sound Labs Tulip 2a3/45 Amp

Kevmosmith

In great condition, I can't find a scratch.  

Works perfectly.  Stock tubes, including a nice Valve Arts rectifier.  I tried some other well-regarded 2a3 tubes and preferred the stock tubes used to voice the amp.

These single ended 2a3 amps sound excellent with the Klipsch Heritage speakers, IMO.  

This a beautiful, versatile amp.  The transformers are very large.  The amp weighs about 50+ pounds.  It runs very cool to the touch, has a stereo/mono switch, a phase inversion switch and is easy to bias with its LED readout and top mounted bias adjustment screws.  

While I have never done it (because I don't have any 45 tubes) this amp can also run 45 output tubes with a easy bias adjustment.

$800 and paypal is fine. I will ship to the lower 48 capped at $50.  If it is less, I will refund the difference.  

With original box and packing materials, power cord, manual, stock tubes and tube cage.

Located in Houston

Thanks!

Kevin

post-11643-0-14940000-1456505498.jpg

post-11643-0-13020000-1456505510.jpg

post-11643-0-07820000-1456505523.jpg

• Like 2

In great condition, I can't find a scratch.  

Works perfectly.  Stock tubes, including a nice Valve Arts rectifier.  I tried some other well-regarded 2a3 tubes and preferred the stock tubes used to voice the amp.

These single ended 2a3 amps sound excellent with the Klipsch Heritage speakers, IMO.  

This a beautiful, versatile amp.  The transformers are very large.  The amp weighs about 50+ pounds.  It runs very cool to the touch, has a stereo/mono switch, a phase inversion switch and is easy to bias with its LED readout and top mounted bias adjustment screws.  

While I have never done it (because I don't have any 45 tubes) this amp can also run 45 output tubes with a easy bias adjustment.

$800 and paypal is fine. I will ship to the lower 48 capped at $50.  If it is less, I will refund the difference.  

With original box and packing materials, power cord, manual, stock tubes and tube cage.

Located in Houston

Thanks!

Kevin

I have one of these amplifiers, you forgot to mention the inter stage transformers. This is a very fine sounding and extremely well designed amplifier.

• 10 months later...