Center channel to go with RF-82 mk1's

Archetype

Hey all. I'm planning to uprage my center speaker to achieve a better front sound stage. I'm currently using RF-82's and RC-52II and that doesn't sound good. Center channel sounds somehow muffled.

I was thinking of getting RC-62II to go with my towers but they don't sell it anymore, and I canno't find any used ones either so I started thinking about RP-450c.

Any opinions or suggestions?

I'll keep on searching for RC-62 and RC-35 then. I'm probably gonna get either of those or RP-450c if I cannot find em. Money isn't the problem here, but I hate to pay like 200€ extra for shipping and taxes.

Thanks for your replies.

I would still like to know if anyone has used rc-450c with RF82's?

No problem. I can't help you with the timbre matching of the 450C and the 82's, but I can say that both of them on their own sound fantastic. I think Met might have used them together before...the 82's or the 7's, can't recall which.

• Like 1

Not easy to find rc-64 here either, at least not for a decent price. I'm really starting to think that rp-450c is not gonna be my next center channel, and I might have to pay for those extra fees and order the rc-62 from ebay US.

So, RC-35 would also be a good choise, right? How about RC-3 or RC-7?

Thanks all for replying.