Trying to setup 2 r12-sw

SneakerRob

Hello all. New to the forum and happy to be here. I'm running two r12-sw subs,each placed in a corner opposite of eachother. At one point I had them both in the same corner and they would just pound my house,but there were some dead spots that didn't get that some thump. So I put both subs in there own corner which is why I bought a serving sub in the first place. The sound, sounds ok. It doesn't have that same hard thump when they were together. The sound really comes alive when I switch the phase on one sub. But the downfall is that there is a dead zone in the middle area of the two subs. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated .thank you

Thanks. I've been moving the subs around a lot trying to find the right spot. I'm assuming that part of my problem is my TV is corner caddied and my center and front towers are also set up that way. I'm glad that it's a placement issue more than it being a user issue. Thank you