looking for a p27c in espresso am based in Uk

pdawidowski

I'm not sure if they will ship it that far but they're less than half price on Ebay through Sound Distributors right now...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-P-27C-ESP-Center-Speaker-Espresso-/141367503437?hash=item20ea28ea4d:g:GOsAAOSw7NNT383j

You might call them to see if they will ship that far. 

If not, and it's cost effective, maybe you could buy it, ship it to somebody over here, then to you. Might be worth a shot.

I'll help out if you need it…..Bill

• Like 1

good for you :)

i have been looking for one for a while as i have p39F for fronts and currently am using the rc 64II for the center but shame i can not audition one as would like to asses the difference between the palladium and the RC 64II. 

good for you :)

i have been looking for one for a while as i have p39F for fronts and currently am using the rc 64II for the center but shame i can not audition one as would like to asses the difference between the palladium and the RC 64II. 

Paging Scrappy!

• Like 1

According to Scrappydue it is. He was thoroughly impressed with the P27c. (he liked the P17s also) He's owned about every speaker Klipsch makes.

The P27c has the same tweeter and midrange horns as the floor standers, so it will match your speaker much better than a RC64ll.

so the p27c is that much better than the rc 64II ?

ive heard the 64ii a few times and thought it was on par with the first gen 64 that I have owned three of. The palladium center is better. Reason I believe it's better is its a three way and drivers are off set. This addresses lobing issues that I think the 64 suffered from. I loved my 64 till I heard something better. Which at the time was a vertical center channel. Then I slowly started hearing nicer and nicer center channels. Then I finally heard a horizontal center that I loved. It's the legacy silverscreen HD. Fantastic center channel. Wasn't sure what it was about it that sounded better but it did. Then I bought the palladium and it was neck and neck with the legacy when I took it to my friends house. So I assume it's the driver layout and better quality components in general than the 64ii is what makes it better. But it is better in ALL aspects. My two cents.

Now back to work.