Epic CF3's on Ebay.

Shiva

"normal scratches?"  Well, OK.  :)  It would take a substantial amount of time with a hand sanding block, some stain and then polyurethane, but those scratches will come out.

It looks like they are priced just a tad high for some wiggle room on negotiating.  Most of us would price our stuff the same way.  It would be interesting to see what version they are.  A pristine pair of version 1's would be solid at $700.

The seller is pretty strong if he thinks those 102 pound CF-3 speakers weigh only 80 pounds.  :lol:

Edited by wvu80

My early Version 3s are around 55 pounds each. I doubt earlier versions are much heavier.

Were they Version 1s, complete, and the cherry finish no so scratched up, I'd part with $800 for them, easily.

These ones? No.

Now, Version 1 CF-4s...

- Alex

My early Version 3s are around 55 pounds each. I doubt earlier versions are much heavier.

Were they Version 1s, complete, and the cherry finish no so scratched up, I'd part with $800 for them, easily.

These ones? No.

Now, Version 1 CF-4s...

- Alex

I thought they were heavier than that...

I originally thought so, too. Maybe we need this issue resolved by an expert. :blink:

These ones? No.

Now, Version 1 CF-4s...

- Alex

I originally thought so, too. Maybe we need this issue resolved by an expert. :blink:

I'm going with 102 pounds for the CF-3.  The CF-4 is 108 pounds.

https://web.archive.org/web/20121013072058/http://www.klipsch.com/cf-3

• Like 1

These ones? No.

Now, Version 1 CF-4s...

- Alex

The Forte weighs 56 pounds. The CF3 weigh 102. Maybe I misunderstood. Did you mean ~ 55 pounds per arm lifting?  :D