It has been 3 weeks!

Been real busy around the house and with work. Have had family down a couple weekends, have not had the time to listen much in 3 weeks. Wife gone for rest of day and all alone. Time for a workout for the audio system, man I have missed my baby's.post-49728-0-30240000-1463342558_thumb.j

• Like 3

Nice!  I will speak for most of us when I say I know what you mean about really enjoying my sound setup when the wife/rest of the family is out of the house.  :)

Now...

What the heck are we looking at?  We've got the Jamborees going, I get that.  I think there is some kind of large sub between the speakers, and maybe a DIYSoundgroup lower/center MTM waveguide I'm going to guess with dual 8" woofers.  That's the easy stuff.

But what the heck is that monster "voice of god" speaker top/center?  B)

Nice!  I will speak for most of us when I say I know what you mean about really enjoying my sound setup when the wife/rest of the family is out of the house.  :)

Now...

What the heck are we looking at?  We've got the Jamborees going, I get that.  I think there is some kind of large sub between the speakers, and maybe a DIYSoundgroup lower/center MTM waveguide I'm going to guess with dual 8" woofers.  That's the easy stuff.

But what the heck is that monster "voice of god" speaker top/center?  B)

I really don't want to say for fear of being hung and flogged??

If I was guessing, I would say all the drivers out of a pair of bose 601 II. That were combined into a volume correct box with a center divider. Sounded good for what I had at the time. Then paid Bob a visit and ended up with his center. Ate that bose for a snack. I don't use it anymore, just to lazy to pull the beast down.

• Like 2