Is the RC-64 too much center for RB-61 front channels?

cinaibur

You guys aren't being realistic he has 61's for mains. Soon will have 82's which MIGHT have 2-3 db more output. Said he wasn't looking for max bass just wants to round out the system. I say go for one brand new Svs pb-1000. You could always add a second down the road if you wanted more.

Like I said get you a pb-1000 and be done with it. It will give 97% of people on this earth more than enough bass. Only a few sick twisted individuals (like myself) have to have more. And if you plan on moving this setup to a dedicated space in the future plan on another. Cause duals is the only way to go in my opinion.

• Like 1

Like I said get you a pb-1000 and be done with it. It will give 97% of people on this earth more than enough bass. Only a few sick twisted individuals (like myself) have to have more. And if you plan on moving this setup to a dedicated space in the future plan on another. Cause duals is the only way to go in my opinion.

Curious why nobody here on the Klipsch Community seems to recommend Klipsch subs. Are they not quality?

Let's just say they made a few great models. But not any of the newer ones. The new r-115sw is good but if still take that pb-1000 because of Svs customer service and warranty and bill of rights. Look up the bill of rights. It's awesome.