WTS Klipsch RF 7 II pair and RC 64 II center new

allentepper123

I literally just bought these brand new for $3200. I have the receipt as one of the pictures. They were from a authorized klipsch dealer. I just bought a new home, hooked them, and got a complaint from my neighbor that shares the wall they are aiming at. These are way too powerful for my condo. I am very upset about this being that I will be losing $1500 overnight. They have been used 1 time. I happened to take all the boxes to the dumpster cutup before this complaint happened not knowing this would happen. I will have to install little recessed in wall speakers instead now. This includes the 2 towers and big 35" center. Brand new. Flawless.

My cell is 858-531-8228. I live across from north county fair mall in escondido. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Allen

post-63209-0-75240000-1463679383_thumb.j

post-63209-0-41680000-1463679388_thumb.j

post-63209-0-01560000-1463679395_thumb.j

post-63209-0-57080000-1463679399_thumb.j

What is your asking price? On the reciept it has a sub listed.... And you're stating you'll be losing 1500$.... So what is the price, and are you including the sub?

Depending on the price, I can pick up this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jcv661

What is your asking price? On the reciept it has a sub listed.... And you're stating you'll be losing 1500$.... So what is the price, and are you including the sub?

Depending on the price, I can pick up this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

the sub prolly came free with the package as one usually does from that company. He is wanting 2,000$ for them. And the sub is prolly staying since he has already installed in walls. I HIGHLY suggest calling him if you wanna grab a good package at a good price. He has text back and forth with me and isnt prolly gonna check the forum as much as most of us. Call and go get you some new speakers.

you do realize ANY speakers will generate a complaint! you didn't have those speakers that close to the wall when you turned it on did you? those should be around a foot away.  i have mine angled, so 1 corner is around 8" but the other is more than a foot. 

i wouldn't sell these and take that kind of loss, i would just play a very low volumes and wait for the crabby neighbor to go out before i crank it up!

can you put extra sound proofing on that wall?

EDIT: what i'm getting at is, if you are already willing to loose $1500, why not take $1500 and sound proof that wall as best as you can....just a thought

Edited by InVeNtOr
  • Like 1

you do realize ANY speakers will generate a complaint! you didn't have those speakers that close to the wall when you turned it on did you? those should be around a foot away. i have mine angled, so 1 corner is around 8" but the other is more than a foot.

i wouldn't sell these and take that kind of loss, i would just play a very low volumes and wait for the crabby neighbor to go out before i crank it up!

can you put extra sound proofing on that wall?

EDIT: what i'm getting at is, if you are already willing to loose $1500, why not take $1500 and sound proof that wall as best as you can....just a thought

he already installed in walls. Bummer huh