WTB Klipsch Quartets in NJ Area

Osibisa

I've been contemplating getting rid of my Forte II's if you're interested. They have the original crossovers, and the Crites crossovers with the tweeter diaphrams. You are more than welcome to PM me about them if the quartets don't work out.

I've been contemplating getting rid of my Forte II's if you're interested. They have the original crossovers, and the Crites crossovers with the tweeter diaphrams. You are more than welcome to PM me about them if the quartets don't work out.

Jim, what finish is on your Forte II's?

Jim, what finish is on your Forte II's?

Jim, right now they are the black, but I bought the Brazilian Rosewood veneer as well as raw Birch. I redid the grills in a gunmetal greyish/blue, but have not had the time to refinish them due to work.

So the veneer is sitting in a roll and the speakers are needing some TLC on the top due to the past owner having plants on top. I also have the trim and the contact cement and glue.