SOLD FS: Pr. Siemens 12AU7 Chrome, Nickel, Silver Plate Tubes!

paul79

$150 for the pair, shipped CONUS.  SOLD!!

They don't get nicer than these. Artisan Labeled Siemens Chrome Plate 12AU7's.

Perfectly matched, test better than new tubes, and have ZERO microphony. Some very quiet tubes. Matching date codes. Considering how delicate the print is, it is well intact.

These tubes are not your average 12AU7. If you think 12AU7 tubes sound mediocre, these will be the cure. Lively, dynamic, focused, dimensional, plenty of air, yet they are never strident or become tiresome to listen to. These are fantastic sounding tubes, and up there with the best 12AU7's.

Test:
2650/2650
2650/2700     Avg new is 2500

Thanks for looking

post-50548-0-02160000-1469727114_thumb.j

Edited by paul79

McIntosh gear NEEDS tubes like these. This is a more refined and richer sounding Telefunken basically. This is the best testing pair of these I have. Dealer cost on a pair like these is $300 all day long. No shady stuff here. Tested, music tested, and these are perfect.

Edited by paul79

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally wax poetic over tubes, but this is an exception.....I received these from Paul in great shape, and installed them in my Mcintosh MC30's today  Until I reconfigure to put the MC30's on the Khorns, right now they are playing through my LSI splits with a C11 preamp.  These Siemens 12AU7's are simply fantastic. The instrument separation and clarity is amazing.  Well worth the price of admission.....Thank you Paul.