WTB Klipschorns

gbs

Thanks so much for all of your help with my search.  Based on all of your kind advice, I will go ahead with the Florida K-horns that I mentioned above.  Thanks again for all of your wisdom.  It made this whole process so much more fun and less stressful.  You all are great!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gbs said:

Based on all of your kind advice, I will go ahead with the Florida K-horns that I mentioned above

How will you transport them?  They weigh 175 pounds each.

It's late and I am tired or I would find it for you, but if you search in the forums I think we have a thread on how to prepare Khorns for safe transport.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for everyone's help with purchasing Klipschorn speakers.  I drove 9 1/2 hours each way to Florida to pick up the speakers.  It was a very exciting road trip, and the speakers are beautiful.  They sound even better than I had expected, especially after I sealed them in their corners.  Thanks again for all of your support during what would otherwise have been a very stressful experience.  It's so wonderful that there are so many kind people with so much wisdom.

George

• Like 2