Legacy Audio speakers, SOLD

Breakdown7

5 hours ago, Breakdown7 said:

Really surprised these are still here.

It seems like we see really good gear in Florida for low prices that sellers have a hard time moving, high supply with low demand.  If those were further north and east, or west coast I think they would sell faster.

$2500 is not a lot for those nice speakers, but $2500 of discretionary money might be a lot for some potential buyers as we move into the Christmas selling season.  I think your idea of expanding your potential sales audience by using Audiogon and Craigslist is a good one.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It seems like we see really good gear in Florida for low prices that sellers have a hard time moving, high supply with low demand.  If those were further north and east, or west coast I think they would sell faster.

$2500 is not a lot for those nice speakers, but $2500 of discretionary money might be a lot for some potential buyers as we move into the Christmas selling season.  I think your idea of expanding your potential sales audience by using Audiogon and Craigslist is a good one.

Took me nearly a year to move (4) RF-3II (1) RC-3II (1) KSW-15 and a Yamaha RX-V1200....all in MINT condition...threw in about 300ft of Monster Speaker wire and tons of interconnects as well.....got pennies for them when I finally just gave up and took a stupid offer....but had to get them out of storage

Guy has them all setup and loving them....he also is single....lol

• Like 1

It's much easier to buy all this audio gear than it is to sell it. 

I helped the guy in green, a disabled Vietnam veteran move some Frazier speakers he accumulated.  By dumping so many onto the market created a large supply, small demand situation.  He had some of those classic nice Dynovox A-25 speakers he couldn't sell for $25 a pair.  At the end of the sale he was practically giving stuff away.

And you can't even see the Harley in the corner!

IMG_4096.JPG