WTB: La Scala NY/NJ area

jjgallagher

Or, if you want to put a twist on things....

(I'm an owner of LaScalas and something similar to this.....  I'd take this in a heartbeat if you are within distance)

I don't recall if he has the K510 horns on top or not.  (at work, no time to peruse thread)

If he does....  run.  If not, try them but, get the K402 instead.  If you don't like them, go back to your LaScala and use the K402 on top of them as a JubeScala (do a search on that for some reading)

10 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Or, if you want to put a twist on things....

(I'm an owner of LaScalas and something similar to this.....  I'd take this in a heartbeat if you are within distance)

I don't recall if he has the K510 horns on top or not.  (at work, no time to peruse thread)

If he does....  run.  If not, try them but, get the K402 instead.  If you don't like them, go back to your LaScala and use the K402 on top of them as a JubeScala (do a search on that for some reading)

Perhaps this is in reference to me.

I do have a pair "jubilee-style" half-size bass bins. I am in Connecticut and I am giving these bass bins away (that's right .... for free).

I have the K-31 woofers for them but those are not for free. I am also selling a single K-510 horn (little brother to the big K-402 horn). See my posts in the Garage Sale forum. Although this is not a complete set of pieces, it would get you started.

Think of the possibilities.