Are these actual recent mfr. RF-82 II's ?

KeepItKlipsch

I have my eye on some new home theater front speakers and found a deal on these Klipsch's, which I am not particularly familiar with.

The seller is advertising these as 2014 RF-82 II speakers (with remaining warranty), but from what I see online, these look like 2010 or older RF-82 speakers.

In particular, the bottom-front of the speakers have the older, round "Klipsch" logo, instead of the thin, long "REFERENCE" demarcation and they lack the "Klipsch" logo directly under the lower woofer, and the feet seem to be the older rubber wing feet instead of the newer round feet:

f020AoF.jpg

Also, on the back, the speaker connections are clear plastic instead of the RF-82 II's colored connectors:

S6H4srT.jpg

Tag, FWIW:

jXNmFhC.jpg

Could someone familiar with this product line please verify if these are indeed recent mfr. RF-82 II's, or the older pre-2011 RF-82's?

If these, indeed, are the older RF-82's, could someone comment on how much they'd be worth in decent well-used condition? I'm not finding anything to source a used price online.

Thanks very much

Edited by KeepItKlipsch
forgot the feet

20 minutes ago, willland said:

Yep.

Bill

Ok. Thanks.

I don't mean to be pedantic, but that is the value for 4 speakers, not per speaker, correct?

Because the 2016 RF-82 II's can be had right now on crutchfield.com for $400/unit, shipped, so it seems that these old speakers certainly mustn't be worth the same amount money.

I am seeing much newer (but used) RF-82 II's on ebay regularly for $250 to $300 per unit.

Edited by KeepItKlipsch
ebay prices