Want to buy RC64II Cherry & RP-250S

knackll

Hello-This is my first post so i'm a newbie but not to Klipsch. Anyways, I just purchased my new RF-7ii's in cherry and would like to compliment it with a cherry RC-64II. If anyone is willing to part with one I am interested. I will pay for shipping. 

I'm also looking for a pair of RP-250S

Please let me know.

Thank you!

Sound Distributiors.  He had advertised open box but sold his last pair. He offered me brand new for same price and I couldn't pass it. They are absolutely awesome! So since he did such a nice deal I went back to him and purchased the RC64II in cherry. He shipped in 1 day. This seller is very reasonable and does what he says he'll do. He also a authorized retailer. 

20170107_080002_Richtone(HDR).jpg

On Saturday, January 07, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Scrappydue said:

Center channels on the floor. Makes me sad. Almost a waste. You really should find a way to get that thing up off there 

Please don't be too sad as she let's me know she's there. So much that she washes out the RF-7II's. I know it's hard to believe, but it's a fact. I've have also given it a slight angle up. I'm about 15' away and don't miss a sound coming from it.

Thank you.