Is There Much Difference Between The Galaaxy S5 and S6

thebes

On 1/15/2017 at 2:03 PM, thebes said:

Yeah that's one of my concerns, but OT has a point in the non-replaceable battery in the six.  Indeed it's one of my main concerns given the that every battery in every piece of electronics I've ever owned has failed at some point. 

But better typing is also good since texting is becoming more and more of a necessity, rather than a shortcut.

I could care less about the cameras.  They are all more than adequate for what I'd use them for.  And quite frankly I wish they had no cameras so I could actually enjoy a concert without all the brain dead pin heads playing with them all through the concert.

You posted it first on Sunday...

3 minutes ago, thebes said:

I'm also surprised that nobody commented on the fact that Sprint could hijack my phone like that.

If they cut off service, you can't call anybody.  The fact that it still calls Sprint (even every time) doesn't seem harmful to me.  Who else are you going to call without a provider?  It sounds, not like a hack, but more like a re-direct.