WTB bagdes

hogwylde09

I ordered badges from Klipsch for my CF-3's.  One was missing when I got them and the ones they had worked perfectly for them.  I can't remember where I put the one original one, though.  I'd like a pair of originals for my Cornwalls but I'm not paying $100+/- for them.  Might just do new versions on them, too.

Also looking for badges for Chorus II.  I'm not super interested in paying eBay prices. 

I emailed Klipsch and they will sell me "Jubilee" badges for $12 ea + shipping.  I believe these are the badges are used on current Heritage models.  I think they look awesome but won't be "original".  

Let me know if you find a stack of badges :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered badges from Klipsch for my CF-3's.  One was missing when I got them and the ones they had worked perfectly for them.  I can't remember where I put the one original one, though.  I'd like a pair of originals for my Cornwalls but I'm not paying $100+/- for them.  Might just do new versions on them, too.

Klipsch still had the CF badges

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk