Fry's weekly promo code - RF82ii $249 each with free shipping

RX8

26 minutes ago, unclefred said:

I see today they are $359 apiece.

Only $229 apiece with the coupon code if you sign up for email alerts. Yesterday the RC-25 was $125. Crazy prices, but most Fry's won't ship these deals and I don't even have one in my state so I am SOL

I did take advantage with an RSW-12 Klipsch sub they shipped for me at $196 which again was a steal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, teaman said:

Only $229 apiece with the coupon code if you sign up for email alerts. Yesterday the RC-25 was $125. Crazy prices, but most Fry's won't ship these deals and I don't even have one in my state so I am SOL

I did take advantage with an RSW-12 Klipsch sub they shipped for me at $196 which again was a steal.

Nice. I have one about 45 miles from me. I better sign up.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 8:51 PM, jimjimbo said:
On 7/7/2017 at 8:12 PM, teaman said:

Relax KM, Jim gets his panties in a bunch whenever it isn't him driving the posts off topic

Yea, that's it...

Little Johnny comes home from sunday school with a black eye. His father sees it and says, "Johnny, how many times do I have to tell you not to fight with the other boys?"

"But Dad, it wasn't my fault. We were all in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of me had her dress in the crack of her butt. I reached over and pulled it out. That's when she hit me!"

"Johnny," the father said. "You don't do those kind of things to women."

Sure enough, the very next sunday Johnny came home with the other eye black and blue.

Johnny's father said, "Johnny, I thought we had a talk!"

"But Dad," Johnny said, "It wasn't my fault. There we were in church saying our prayers. We all stood up and my teacher in front of us had her dress in the crack of her butt. Then Louie who was sitting next to me saw it and he reached over and pulled it out. Now I know she doesn't like this, so I pushed it back in!"

• Like 3

Fry's has the RF 82 listed for $229 today and the RC-62 II is $134 and they both have the free shipping option listed! 

If you are not getting that special price, you have to sign up, then you add your coupon code during check out!

http://images.frys.com/art/email/071117_tue031dgr/tue_web.html?promocode=2417127

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teaman said:

Fry's has the RF 82 listed for $229 today and the RC-62 II is $134 and they both have the free shipping option listed! 

If you are not getting that special price, you have to sign up, then you add your coupon code during check out!

http://images.frys.com/art/email/071117_tue031dgr/tue_web.html?promocode=2417127

As of right now Frys still has the $229 and $134 prices. Shows shipping on back order but still allowing that option.  You'll just have to wait a little longer for them. 

If if someone needs my promo code just let me know. 

• Like 2