The best Klipsch Dealer out there..

Silverfoxvtx1800

I bought my Rf-711 from a Online dealer Acoustic Sound Design. I just wanted everyone to know what a great company they are. First of all they gave me a sweet deal on all my Klipsch speakers ....2Rf-711,a center channel RC-6411 AND 4 RP-250s. Everything was way below retail. The reason they are really good is that after having my RF-711S I discovered a small dent on my bottom woofer....I don't know how I could of missed it...but I did. I mailed him a pic of the dent and there's was no come back saying he didn't believe me that I made the dent which I didn't...today a new woofer was on my front porch. I must say this is one great place to buy Klipsch products....

Just a side note.....yesterday I got a Emotiva XPA Gen3 for my Fronts (Rf-711) 300 watts per channel I know most of you say it makes no difference but It made a huge different in the sound on my system I mean huge.....it's like I switched something on....it's better on the low and high volume......my receiver is a newer Yamaha A-2060 a very nice receiver....so I am a believer that the new receivers don't have enough watts to really do the job. It sounded ok before but now it sounds Great!

Silverfox

IMG_0227.JPG

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Silverfoxvtx1800 said:

Just a side note.....yesterday I got a Emotiva XPA Gen3 for my Fronts (Rf-711) 300 watts per channel I know most of you say it makes no difference but It made a huge different in the sound on my system I mean huge.....it's like I switched something on....it's better on the low and high volume

Not this guy, all about amps here.;):emotion-21:

56 minutes ago, Silverfoxvtx1800 said:

I bought my Rf-711 from a Online dealer Acoustic Sound Design. I just wanted everyone to know what a great company they are. First of all they gave me a sweet deal on all my Klipsch speakers ....2Rf-711,a center channel RC-6411 AND 4 RP-250s. Everything was way below retail. The reason they are really good is that after having my RF-711S I discovered a small dent on my bottom woofer....I don't know how I could of missed it...but I did. I mailed him a pic of the dent and there's was no come back saying he didn't believe me that I made the dent which I didn't...today a new woofer was on my front porch. I must say this is one great place to buy Klipsch products....

Great customer service is rare these days so I am glad you are experiencing one of the few.

Enjoy,

Bill

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tanthuyhoangde said:

How low can the price be? I got all my Klipsch at Fry at significantly low price. My RP-250S was bought at only $212.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Not many dealers will compete with frys. They basically give away stuff. I don't know how they do it without losing money