SOLD: Black RC64II in CT & KY - $650.00

iRONic

Thanks Kyle!! I'll see you in the 'Ville.

I have to get this speaker out of here because the house is for sale. I hate to see it go.

$650.00 - Center - RC64II

RC64II purchased from Austin (popalock)7/13 @$850

My terms are simple and straight forward:

-Email me at ironic831atgmaildotcom with your forum name to secure your place in line in the event that the

-Payment is cash only.

-I'm not a slug. Verify that with any forum member I've done deals with to date as listed above. I do everything I say I will do and I do it in a timely fashion.

This transaction requires that both parties make an effort to complete the deal. If you're unsure of your own commitment to make that effort, don't even bother. You'll just be wasting both of our time.

Klipsch Forum email and PM's are difficult for me since my disability makes typing a chore. Use ironic831atgmaildotcom and give me your phone number so we can discuss any questions or auditions at your convenience.

Thanks for reading. Peace! -Ron

PS - If you're looking to buy an amazing wheelchair accessible home in Connecticut I'm selling a beauty.

20140715_173549.thumb.jpg.87b11ec3a652453761da78189e9e0b90.jpg

rc64frnt.jpg

rc64cover.jpg

Edited by iRONic

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email asking "does it have the original rubber feet underneath?

This center came from the factory with a screw in leg for adjusting tilt up and down. I didn't get that from Austin when I bought it. This center has a virgin under carriage.

• 2 weeks later...