Still another Eico '81 for sale on ebay

Dave in Nashville

One of the outputs looks a might bit stressed and the freak didnt have enough sense to not write all the tube labels in pencil or pen right on the chassis, troubling in and of itself.

Remember, these amps could be built by goons just like your next door neighbor with the too tight baseball cap and the smoking Dodge Dart. You need to wonder who built it, if it was factory wired, how much alcohol was involved, and if they heated the WIRE or the SOLDER.

Be intelligent and dont get carried away.

kh

This message has been edited by mobile homeless on 09-23-2002 at 01:32 PM

I can sell you mine if you want it.It is in mint condition and has original eico by mullard 12ax7's,12au7's,ez-81's,a pair of Haltron made in england(mullard?) and another pair of german RSD 6bq5(el84).The power transformer was wound for 220v but it can be rewouned for 110v.

I would be glad to email more photos.

I take it!

guy landau,

I am getting crazy! first i thought i could buy your "ALK crossover" thinking it was for "CORNWALLS", but no..., and now you sell your "EICO HF 81" in 220V?! and i am living in France!

I was looking to buy one in the USA but if you have the european version i said yes!

Have you some more fotos?...

I am waiting for your response!

Best regards,

Freud,

• Like 1