DBX 3BX mk iii Dynamic Range Expancer

kentj1948

The Gateway Audio Society in St. Louis held a fund raiser recently to raise funds for a health clinic in Honduras.  This DBX unit was one of the items donated for the silent auction.  It came from an audiophile doctor who used it and then packed it away.  It went into storage working and was stored for years.  It is in pristine condition.

I have checked this item over and it powers up just fine.  All the lights appear to work.  I have no way of actually testing it, however.  Included is the original box, manual, rack ears, and two pairs of interconnects for hooking it up. 

These units are very desirable and expensive on eBay ranging from a low of about $400 to over $600.  Our asking price is $495, shipping to the contiguous 48 states included.  A personal check is desired so we don't have Paypal fees.  Here is a thread about the fund raiser from the GAS web site.  

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=150208.0

Proceeds from the sale go directly to funding the Honduras clinic.

If you are interested, contact me with an offer and we will go from there.  Thanks for checking out our ad.  Kent Johnson 636-399-8053

dbx3bxmkiii.jpg

• 6 years later...
On 6/12/2017 at 12:22 PM, kentj1948 said:

The Gateway Audio Society in St. Louis held a fund raiser recently to raise funds for a health clinic in Honduras.  This DBX unit was one of the items donated for the silent auction.  It came from an audiophile doctor who used it and then packed it away.  It went into storage working and was stored for years.  It is in pristine condition.

I have checked this item over and it powers up just fine.  All the lights appear to work.  I have no way of actually testing it, however.  Included is the original box, manual, rack ears, and two pairs of interconnects for hooking it up. 

These units are very desirable and expensive on eBay ranging from a low of about $400 to over $600.  Our asking price is $495, shipping to the contiguous 48 states included.  A personal check is desired so we don't have Paypal fees.  Here is a thread about the fund raiser from the GAS web site.  

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=150208.0

Proceeds from the sale go directly to funding the Honduras clinic.

If you are interested, contact me with an offer and we will go from there.  Thanks for checking out our ad.  Kent Johnson 636-399-8053

dbx3bxmkiii.jpg

Interesing what about $300