What a bummer about the images!

mobile homeless

I hope the images inserted in the posts remains as I think I have more images than words!!! heh...

Saw a preview of the board. Looks interesting. If only it could switch to the same format as the AA. Of course, I am probably the only loon that doenst want to see smiley faces, dancing bears, aliens with top hats, smiling dogs, jumping trilobites, rotating filigree...etc.

Know they have been working on this for a while.

kh

------------------

Phono Linn Sondek LP-12 Valhalla / Linn Basic Plus / Sumiko Blue Point

CD Player Rega Planet

Preamp Cary Audio SLP-70 w/Phono Modified

Amplifier Welborne Labs 2A3 Moondog Monoblocks

Cable DIYCable Superlative / Twisted Cross Connect

Speaker 1977 Klipsch Cornwall I w/Alnico & Type B Crossover

Links system one online / alternate components / Asylum Listing f>s>

Mobile,

I can not believe you would rather have that prehistoric AA setup just because of a few smiley faces unbelievable Eyes.gifEyes.gif

------------------

Nos.gif

HH Scott 299 Amp

HH Scott LT-110B Tuner

HH Scott P-87 Turn Table

JVC JL-F50 Turn Table

Sony CDP-CA7ES CD Drive

1985 Walnut Heresey I W/Layne Audio Woofers

KSW-15 Subs>c>

The AA setup is substance all the way. I like the way EVERY post has a title so you can see diverging points and subjects, unlike this design where the ONE title gives you no idea about the subject change within. The smiley face part is secondary. It's a better, more simple, faster design. Simple as that. Alas, my post was half in jest...the half that was lost.Still, who needs all the fluff and dancing bears?

I also like the ability to do real HTML instead of this UBB junk, as well as the ability to PREVIEW a post before I send it and DELETE my own posts if I so desire. The threads are all exposed and you can see EVERY post within and respond to each, not just the whole thread.

Put succinctly, it's a better, more hewn, streamlined design.

kh

This message has been edited by mobile homeless on 09-25-2002 at 08:42 PM

Yea but you also have to look at most of us that have no knowledge of HTML code and also what I really hate about AA is that the current active threads don't refresh to the top. So if you drop by a week later to check to see what someone blasted your post for you have to search for the thread its just a pain !! Besides I love smiley faces they allow me to show I'm joking alot of people don't know how to take my dry blunt sense of humor cough cough LOL !!!

NOTE: This forum will be down sometime tomorrow (9/26/2002) while we switch to the new forum software. If everything goes right, it will be up sometime on Friday. All member information and posts will be migrated to the new forum, but most images will not so save anything that you want to keep. Also, when the forum goes back up, it will be at a different URL. -Webmaster.

OH MY GOD! WHAT WILL I DO??!!

quote:

Originally posted by mike stehr:

OH MY GOD! WHAT WILL I DO??!!

Go here! Smile.gif use any of the forums... not set up correctly at all right now, but heck, just a place to converse till the storm passes Smile.gif

http://soundwise.org/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me