SORRY FOLKS

BigStewMan

• Moderators

OK, I think you could not drink coffee if you wanted, you would probably have to use fresh coffee grounds like chewing tobacco and just suck on it all day. :huh: You need this shirt more than me. :lol:

th.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:16 PM, BigStewMan said:

computer snafu ... the first three times i tried to post it, nothing showed up. also the text is large, i don’t know how it did that either.

Weirdest thing that happened on me in regard to the forum happened when I googled my screen name and klipsch forum just to see what would pop up--The first thing on the list was an obscure thread from 2012 that was on the regular forum entitled "9/11." :huh: That was really freaky. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

brews 32oz in three minutes flat.

I laughed when I read that. A couple of hours ago after helping our daughter all day move in her old/remodeled house she asked if we wanted coffee and of course it was yes. She has the slowest coffee maker ever produced, it took about 25 minutes to make a pot, our other daughter helping move everything freaked out trying to wait, she is like me about coffee. I have never seen a coffee maker this slow,  she said she will replace it this week. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Only once had this many pounds of my old "wants" on hand.

Had a flashback there for a minute, until I seen the bags of coffee. :huh:

That is alot of coffee for me, I only keep one 2 pound bag at a time, and let the wife know when it's going to be time to refill. She is good about keeping me in coffee.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dtel said:

That is alot of coffee for me....

The Marley is my go to bean. Juan (already less $) hit me with a 10% off and I fell for it. Good Colombian is hard to come by (for me) so I jumped on it. All that will last until or through Thanksgiving.

Sorry, Mr. @BigStewMan I've made light of my plight and did similar to what you were stating a need to refrain from. Slow to lear.. accept in my mid century form, I'll try harder.  Gotta Run!

• Like 1