Klipsch Forte III - 30 Minute Audio Demo

Youthman

• Moderators

Klipsch-Forte-III-30-Minute-Audio-Demo.j

Here is 30 min video demoing various songs with the Forte III while in my theater room. I will be making another demo with them in my living room with different songs. If there is a song you would like to see featured, simply subscribe to my Youtube Channel and add a comment in this video. I won't be able to use everyone's suggestions but I will likely pick a few to use from your suggestions. Thanks and enjoy! - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MOwLVHVLoa1tO5onoznNclS7x9cK4Qoe/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

Very nice, they make very apparent the quality of the original recording. Very much looking forward to hearing them with the rear radiators working with a wall. Listened and watched tonight with my IPad and Monster head phones. Tomorrow I’ll mirror it through the Apple TV and my system. Great work by the way.

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, YK Thom said:

Very nice, they make very apparent the quality of the original recording.

Unfortunately, I'm not a big 2ch guys.  The vast majority of my listening is Home Theater but when I do listen to music on Spotify, I want a nice system to hear it on.  They definitely sound better in the living room than in the theater room.  When I first sat down in the middle front row, there was almost zero bass.  Apparently that's a major null where the Forte III were placed.  Sitting in the back row, there was plenty of bass from the Forte III.  Although I have a nice Rode Video Mic Pro for my DSLR, I still don't think it's capable of capturing accurately what I'm hearing in person.

• Like 1

No doubt, in fact listening to a loudspeaker through another loudspeaker is its own conundrum if you think about it. You can certainly tell they are very clear. The piece done by Jen Chapin really showed dead accuracy and naturalness of a female voice, as well as the quality of the recording.I thought Paul Simon sounded a wee bit thin but attribute that to the passive not being in full play. Looking forward to mirroring tomorrow when Cindy is up and about. After that I think the living room set up will really tell the tale. Your home theatre is magnificent by the way. I have never seen such a thing in a private residence and the Fortes are absolutely beautiful looking speakers.